Friday, December 19, 2003

workmates and other strangenesses

Funny how the things that prompt you to write are things that make you angry. My problem is that I don't have much that makes me angry outside of what I see happening on the news. My life is pretty sweet really, I can (and probably will) blog about my workmates since they're the ones who get on my tits most often. Or my flatmate, the pommie poseur...

Actually - just thinkin bout the workmates has raised some ire. Let me introduce the cast...

First the good:

The Dayfish, my boss. A lovely boy. Honest, hardworking (too much so one might say... and I have many times!), pleasant, amiable, & he loves the fish (not in that way you sicko...). Quite a clean-cut, straight-living man tho. Could do with some weirding up...

The Tobinator. A new addition to the team and a fuckload better than the waste of oxygen he replaced. Still an unknown quantity in some ways but a very capable man as far as we've seen. And has some outspoken political views - similar to mine which makes for interesting discussions.

I'll continue later, gotta go for now.

No comments: