Monday, December 15, 2003

Yay famblies huh? I must be getting old & wise coz mine is actually ok (most o the time... well, when I don't talk to them too much...). Having a small family unit (eunuch. heh. he's only 4'6"... sorry, I'm drunk) and being so far away from any other blood rellies that we'd even want to associate with I think made us a bit tighter as a family. But still not too emotional of course - that's not the English way! Stiff upper lips & all that...
Still, for all the emotional unspokenness we're pretty close, despite religious and lifestyle differences...
Hmmmm, will have to ponder on this a little more. And ponder on just how much to write here...
I'm not a naturally very open person, tend to keep the private stuff pretty private so this is going to be a little uncomfortable till I come to grips with letting the world read my mind. Even a little. Not that much of the world is going to be terribly interested in my mind I'm sure. Not entirely sure that I want to know all that's goin on in there...
Probly a little icky.
Well, that'll do for drunken rambles...
Ttfn.

No comments: