Thursday, March 10, 2005

it rubs the lotion on its skin..

A few links for your amusement, since I've not been posting links (or, indeed, anything) much of late.

This one came via the lovely Michelle (always a source of quality kitten photos). I laughed long & hard, proving that I am so totally a geek.. (and I *love* the stick figures on his sidebar)

The best of the LotR rip-off gifs: Boromir's invisible phone. *still giggling*
No, I take it back: the Horn of Gondor is the best! *snorting with laughter*
Hang on, this one beats all.. *expires laughing*

The catchiest, creepiest song I've heard in a long while: Lotion (go to downloads and have a look at the video).

Finally, quote of the day from Alexi Sayle:

"Americans have different ways of saying things. They say elevator', we say `lift'...they say `President', we say `stupid psychopathic git'...."

I've no idea when he said it or which President he was referring to. Could have been any of them over the last 20 years or so...

No comments: