Friday, October 06, 2006

big cheese

Busy busy busy..

So I've been a permanent (un)civil slave for just about a month now and they bloody went and made me boss!

The fools. They know not what terror they've unleashed upon the world. Mwahahahahaha!

I even told them I'd let the power go entirely to my head and rule with an iron fist. Apparently that's ok. So I've been throwing my weight around as much as possible and appending all emails I send with "PS Screw this up and you're fired."

But, damn, ordering people around and recruiting sycophants and toadies is hard work - I don't know how Hitler managed it. Well, he was German so certainly a lot more efficient. At the rate I'm going I'll be unlikely to even make Dictator of the Glorious Principality of New South Wales (working title) before retirement.

Might have a Roman holiday tomorrow, with gladitorial contests - armed only with office supplies.

Turn the print room into a gulag.

A re-education centre in the research department...

So many things to do!

No comments: