Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tagfluenza

I was infected by nonny, she having been coughed on by Baino, the incubation period has been about 4 weeks and so here's the pus squeezed out of one of my tag-buboes...

First up the symptoms:
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/ habits/ quirks about yourself.
Tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. There's a mole in the middle of my chest, just below the collarbone, in exactly the same place my mother had one. She had hers removed years ago but I think it was turned into some kind of freaky family heirloom.

2. I love gardening but hate having dirty hands. Such a conundrum! (Fortunately some genius invented gardening gloves...)

3. I only passed 3 subjects in 7th form - biology, English, and geography. I failed the rest miserably: partly due to disinterest but mostly to do with the phenomenal amount of weed I smoked that year. Actually, I'm not sure I passed geography. Man I was stoned...

4. Flossing has become something of a ritual to me since I had my teeth punched in. I may yet lose some more due to extreme circumstances but buggered if I'm losing any to decay.

5. Crap, I have to think of 6 of these? Argh.. Ok, I hate the feel of suede. No, actually that doesn't count coz it's bloody important. Ummm... I don't like most poetry except for haiku and limericks. Short & sweet, that's the way. On the other hand I can recite 'The Listeners' by Walter De La Mare from memory.

6. I've not been in the sea for over a year now. I probably should get a new nickname - neither the 'fish' nor the 'boy' bit are particularly applicable anymore. IT Gimp? HelpDesk Grump? SarcasticLazyPainInTheAss? Hmmmm...

There you go. An itchy, inflamed case of tagczema.

I tag Michelle, Babs and Claire.

Though I'm not going to tell them about it. So the chances are that this contagion will stop here. Call off the CDC.

Also, something really witty: teh best Lolzspeare ev0r!!1!

No comments: