Monday, August 09, 2010

subconscious

I must be over-thinking things again: I had a dream incorporating not one but three ex-girlfriends the other night. No, it wasn't a wet dream. Or a nightmare, oddly enough.

It was probably sparked by the email exchange I've had with my ex last week where we raked over some of the coals of our relationship and (in a very civilized manner) gave our somewhat differing opinions on the demise. It was interesting and a little illuminating, although I'm not sure that I got quite as much from her as she did from me. Admittedly she has yet to respond to my last email so that might change. Also there are few people who can ramble as much as me in text when I put my mind to it. Or my insomnia to it in this case..

It's nice, in a weird way, to be able to talk about it rationally and openly with her. Although it's probably something we could only do through email otherwise, as she admitted, she'd just end up crying. There are certainly some things that needed to be explained on either side, and nothing really bad has cropped up. It's just, as should be expected, sad.

Blah. Need to think more about that stuff before I splurge here. Will come back to this at a later date. Possibly.

No comments: